Patient Participation Group
Welcome to the Kirton Lindsey Surgery Patient Participation Group webspace!
Kirton Lindsey & Scotter surgery is eager to ensure that local people are actively involved in deciding how the health services they use should develop. To provide patients with the opportunity to express their views, we are setting up a new Patient Participation Group.
Click here for a copy of our PPG Constitution.(PPG Constitution currently being updated)
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Interested in getting involved?
Anyone and everyone is welcome to join the group, as long as you are registered with the practice and interested in working together to make positive changes for the practice and its patients.
Click on the image link to complete an online application form.
Please continue to visit this webspace for further information as the Kirtron Lindsey & Scotter Surgery PPG continues to develop.
Our aim is for the Kirton Lindsey & Scotter Surgery PPG membership to determine its own activities according to the needs of the community and the Practice, from the patients point of view .
Examples of PPG activities typically include:
- holding health information events;
- consulting with patients on their experiences and their views on how services could be changed or improved;
- producing a newsletter to keep patients up to date on the activities of the group and the services that the practice offers
- Helping elderly and vulnerable patients
- Fundraising to improve or provide additional facilities at the surgery